Month For Love
- Find a new park and have a picnic.
- Breakfast for dinner.
- Do service of some kind together. Help at a library, homeless shelter or refugee center.
- Go shopping for supplies for a refugee center, and go drop the supplies off.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Find a dish from your childhood and learn how to make it.
- Play tennis. Tennis double dates are fun as well.
- Learn about photography together, and go take some photos. Rent or borrow a nice camera to make it more fun.
- Do a workout together, or go running.
- Write a blog together.
- Learn Photoshop together.
- Create a blueprint of your dream house.
- Listen to an audiobook by a fire.
- Throw paper airplanes off a tall building.
- Write funny poems to eachother.
- Learn a new couple’s dance from YouTube.
- Have an American Ninja warrior contest on a playground.
- Learn some basic origami together.
- Do a puzzle.
- Throw a Frisbee.
- Learn shadow puppetry.
- Print coloring pictures off line and color them.
- Go to a furniture store and guess what the other would like. Ikea and RC Willey are great options.
- Write and illustrate a story together.
- Cook something in a Dutch oven.
- Make fondue as a double date.
- Make an exotic meal.
- Get a bunch of different kinds of chocolates and do chocolate tasting.
- Go to a craft store and buy stuff to etch your own stamp.
- Create mocktails together.
- Buy a couple cheap canvases and watch/learn/paint from a Bob Ross video.
- Find something fun for under $5 on KSL and go buy it.
- Take a bunch of photos (nature, funny, etc.) and print them out at Walgreens with the Printicular app.
- Build something out of wood together.
Around Salt Lake County
- Read books together at the Salt Lake City Public Library.
- Drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- Go cheese tasting at Heber Valley Artisan Cheese in Heber.
- Try Nickel Mania.
- See something at the University of Utah’s Libby Gardner Concert Hall.
- Explore the Gilgal Sculpture Garden (749 E 500 S, Salt Lake City).
- Picnic at Fernwood Park.
- Visit the International Peace Gardens.
- Serve at the Salt Lake Rescue Mission.
- Stay in the Inn On the Hill Bed and Breakfast.
- See a concert at UVU’s Ragan theater (www.uvu.edu/ragan/).
- Go to a student recital at the Madsen Recital Hall in Brigham Young University’s Harris Fine Arts Center (HFAC).
- Visit Pioneer Book on Center St. in Provo.
- Visit the BYU Museum of Art (MOA).
- Go to a UVU or BYU sporting event.
- Drive the Alpine Loop.
- Go to Comedy Sports in Provo.
- Go to a show at the Scera theater.
- Stay in the Hines Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Provo.
Credit: Thanks to Sarah Clifford
The following two tabs change content below.
Healthy Magazine is staffed by a team of journalists and health experts who have a goal of presenting you with useful information that you actually want to read.
Latest posts by Healthy Staff (see all)
- Hybrid Electric Bikes Keep Aging Utahns Active and Mobile - March 16, 2018
- How to Cheat on Your Diet…Vacation Style - February 20, 2018
- 5 Ways to Rev Up Your Routine - January 7, 2018