- ¼ cup honey
- 4 tsp finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine first three ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; add to bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 15 minutes. (for infused flavor, marinate all day)
- Remove fish and nuts from bag, reserving marinade. Place fish on foil-lined pan and top with nuts.
- Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting fish twice with reserved marinade while baking.
With five hungry kids, a husband in the NFL, and her own insatiable appetite,Christy Denney has plenty of mouths to feed. Her blog, The Girl Who Ate Everything, is filled with family-friendly favorites that will make your mouth water. If you’re looking for simple, delicious, and easy dishes the whole family will love, she’s your girl.
Latest posts by Healthy Staff (see all)
- How to Make Halloween Treats a Little Less Spooky - October 22, 2018
- 5 Ways Moms Can Make the Most Out of Back-to-School - August 18, 2018
- Caramelized Apple Strudel (Vegan) - August 1, 2018